Tees Valley Housing has been providing supported housing for more 20 years. We specialise in services for teenage parents, young people leaving care and homeless families.
We offer a range of services across the Tees Valley area as well as in Sunderland and County Durham.
So that anyone who uses any of our services is clear about the level of service they can expect to receive from us, we have produced a list of Service Standards which can be downloaded here.
For more information about our schemes, simply click on the scheme listed below that you are interested in.
- Temporary Accommodation Project for Families (Middlesbrough)
- Young Parent's Project (Bishop Auckland)
- Young Parent's Project (Darlington)
- Young Parent's Project (Gilesgate)
- Young Parent's Project (Hartlepool)
- Young Parent's Project (Sunderland)
- Young People Leaving Care (Hartlepool)
- Young People Leaving Care (Stockton-on-Tees)
For information on how to contact us out of hours please click here.